December hatch along

I noticed today my incubator was running a little hot I bought thermometers to check both teirs of the incubator I filled a cup up with ice and water to check their variance they were 32.2F so I slapped the probes in the incubator and I have been running close to 102 this whole time so I set calibration on the incubator now I’m thinking my December 1st hatch might end up being a November hatch

:pop Good luck on your hatches. I'm not sure if I will set egg's or not yet. My hen's are just getting over molting, and I have some pullet's that just started laying. I do know that the egg's are fertile, because I have to crack a couple of them open every day to give my dog his med's.
Well if you start finding some fertile and you decide to set some let us know we will cheer you and your baby chicks on and thank you for the luck wishes so far so good air cells are a little big right now but that’s because of the higher temperature so I’ve got temp good now and have increased my humidity to keep the moisture loss down for the remainder of the hatch

Well if you start finding some fertile and you decide to set some let us know we will cheer you and your baby chicks on and thank you for the luck wishes so far so good air cells are a little big right now but that’s because of the higher temperature so I’ve got temp good now and have increased my humidity to keep the moisture loss down for the remainder of the hatch

I might wait until my green eggs from the 2 CCLB/Australorp pullets eggs get bigger first. My eggs from my Breese girls and my NN/Bresse mix girls are already good sized.

4D75E4DD-DBFF-4F88-A552-40315A89CF78.jpeg
To make everyone smile here is a great pic of my RIR. She says “Hey what you lookin at”

Back
Top Bottom