Delay in Submitting Posts

I believe, although it is frequent, because it is also random, it is possibly an 'increased load' issue on server(s) or a 'through put' issue in that the input pipe is not large enough to handle the load at that particular time ... just my humble opinion
smile.png

Edited to add: 21 seconds to post this one.

Sorry, edited to add one more thing. I have multiple web sites open as part of my work and I am not experiencing any delays on any of those. Hope that helps also.

Last edited:
Back again! Last time, I promise, I have chickens to go and play with before they go to bed
wink.png

Do you have multiple servers? It could be a load balance issue.

ETA: 16 seconds for this one.

Last edited:
Tut .. I lied, I'm back!
roll.png
lol

Navigation around BYC also appears not to be affected in that I am having no delay issues accessing views, Profile etc. Ergo, 'get' is OK 'send' not so much
wink.png

Last edited:
Hi Nifty, a couple of days ago when I first noticed the slow down, I thought maybe it was just me. After having the slow response on various threads, I mentioned it on the NFC thread and found out it was happening to others.

Teila has done a good job documenting what we're seeing. Hope you all can resolve it soon (like you usually do)!

Good morning Nifty, it is still early morning for me and I am just getting ready for work, so only posted a couple of times. I can let you know a bit later after I have had a chance to post some more. But, the couple of posts I have done were OK.

Do you think the issue has been found and resolved?

Hey Nifty

Just a quick update ... I have had a chance to post 9 new member welcomes and did not encounter the delay on any of them. So far this morning, no delays at all. I will let you know if it should occur during the remainder of the day.

Thank you!
Teila

Back
Top Bottom