Depending on what day your candling do you ALways see movement?

Thats wierd, I almost always see some type of movement, Checked some Mille Fleur and Ameraucana eggs last night and there movement in all. They were day 13 and day 7 respectively.

For those who see movement, are you using cartons and or turners or are the eggs laying on their sides?

I have NOT seen any movement in any of my eggs, but they are in cartons, and maybe that makes it harder to see them rockin out......
idunno.gif

Just curious.

i see no movement, but i do see something floating and attached to the veins... but as long as you see something growing (veins stuff) i wouldn't sweat it...

*very curious now*

ALL of my eggs, I've seen movement. You can actually see the embryo kick and stretch and wiggle and tuck it's little head down. When they get a little older, I've found if I do a high whistle, they kick up even more activity. On -VERY- rare occasion are they not moving, but when I check them a day later to ensure, they're usually active then.

*huggles chknmomma* Sweetie, i'm so sorry. My sister accidentally dropped a tray of 16-d/o pheasent eggs one year, and cracked them all open. It horrified her, and I still sometimes have nightmares about it. *huggles*

Back
Top Bottom