Depression?

Pics
I have depression, self diagnosed. Usually during the day I do alright. I'm mostly depressed during the night time, when I see really happy people or here songs about love on the radio. Sometimes I do think about death and how nice it sounds but I'm determined not to give in.
I am glad to see you here ! I like the part where you say i'm determined not to give in. I know you are strong! Jake how are you doing on the eating healthier?

I signed off on the title to my crashed truck today, it was so sad. Had it for 10 years. Now i need one.
I know that hurt having to sign off on your truck. But what's important is you lived. Hope you feel better soon.

I have depression, self diagnosed. Usually during the day I do alright. I'm mostly depressed during the night time, when I see really happy people or here songs about love on the radio. Sometimes I do think about death and how nice it sounds but I'm determined not to give in.
That's right jake. We all need to be strong like you and push forward. Nothing is worth harming or killing ourself.

Hi everbody :frow

I have anxiety and depression. Took something years ago that made me feel like a zombie so I quit taking medication. Then I took wellbutrin to quit smoking. Didn't quit but I felt great! Moods were stable, I could feel emotions but not so they were overwhelming. After a while I noticed I was becoming a serious B. I decided it was the medication and quit taking it.

I only watch the local morning news and keep my radio on the comedy channels in the car. If I think an email at work is going to make me mad, or that talking to a particular person will make me mad, I avoid it until I think I can handle it. Anger opens the door to a low mood that I eventually turn on myself or I end up despising the world and humanity in general.

I have never found a doc I ever felt cared or that I liked, but I've figured out some things that work for me usually, but sometimes I get so tired of dealing with it all.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day.:thumbsup

I just learned that our former property in TN is being logged so the guy can buy a UTV. What a jerk. There were some beautiful big trees there. One of the best features of the place. Some people don't appreciate nature and just take whatever they want without considering the impact.

Back
Top Bottom