Designer Chook House on CL

droolin.gif

Do you think it comes with binoculars for the hens so that they can watch the birds fly up to the optional birdhouse? And does the interior lighting make the decor "pop"?

It is really a cute coop, but the yard area for it is way too small. That could be fixed though. AlsoI don't see a people door--you have to crawl in it to clean?

I have a certain prejudice against encouraging birds to nest above my chicken coop. I know birds are always around and there is little I can do about it but I am always afraid they may introduce parasites or diseases to my girls.
I noticed that ad says it is in Palm Springs. If you have ever been to Palm Springs you would know that the picture was not taken there. The picture looks more like some southern region.

This particular style of coop, seems to be popping up everywhere... there is a website that sales this design along with others. I am amazed at the prices stated... and starting to wonder, if this price is actually being paid.... wow

I guess this can go right beside the $4000.00 Pirate ship playset I have also been seeing that blows me away for kids...
(Anyone else see these things??!!)

Quote:
Excellent point. Never noticed that. When I stop to think about it the house part doesn't have near enough ventilation for Palm Springs summers. It must have been around 105.f here where I am which is close to PS.

Back
Top Bottom