DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

Wish you were closer Irishgirl. My ducks hatched out so many girls this year in barred blues and fawns. Really pretty with good carunckling. I will have eggs in spurts through the winter and then more consisitently in the spring.

Looking forward to seeing those eggs come up..

lol. so where in "middle earth" do you live?...
gig.gif
The "Don't tread on me" portion.
tongue.png

I think we should have this thread closed and reopen a new one.

I think that is the same thing as starting over, isn't it?  

If Chickamongus would be willing to make that offer official, I will claim something and offer what I have (mostly ameraucanas and rainbow layers)

Ok here are some silkies I have I'm kinda in a hurry sorry to keep ya waiting have a brand new grandson! :weee 8+

Nearly any color one birds with stiff tail feathers are my columbian boy. Most others are very soft big poofs, black skin correct toes...just not separated by variety there is a SBEL and a polish girl in here but they are girls I know their eggs.

Paint,,blue,black,lavander,buff red,partridge,white, columbian,( stiff tail feathers but great color) one showgirl ( who is adorable and I don't even like them.)splash porcelain, all birds have black skin, correct toes, big poofs, soft tails. Some SQ some some not. But all together.

There is an SBEL pullet and a polish pullet with this gentle pen but I know their eggs.... You won't get those!
I also have silkied am eggs ( split only!) since all girls are pure blue ams and black and bit is blue..so black blue splash pen. 6 ++

Last edited:
Okay, I will say mine:

silkie eggs, send as many or as few as you like.

Offer: 6+ of a mix (no single color is laying well enough yet) of lavender/lav split and black/bbs split Smith or Blehm line ameraucana eggs

12-20 button quail eggs (I have one normal colored pair along with one pearl girl and a bluish pinkish girl)

8+ hens choice (rainbow layers and ameraucanas, maybe a silkie or a muscovy thrown in there depending on who is laying).

I wish I had eggs I want them there AM eggs. I will have to check those d'Uccles
droolin.gif

Offer: 6+ of a mix (no single color is laying well enough yet) of lavender/lav split and black/bbs split Smith or Blehm line ameraucana eggs

12-20 button quail eggs (I have one normal colored pair along with one pearl girl and a bluish pinkish girl)

8+ hens choice (rainbow layers and ameraucanas, maybe a silkie or a muscovy thrown in there depending on who is laying).

Wow, those are nice d'uccles! I could never get my millies to be so precise.
thumbsup.gif

What do you think the ETA on offering some of them would be? Maybe you could make an offer with the stipulation that it is going to be a few weeks before shipping?

Wow, those are nice d'uccles! I could never get my millies to be so precise.
thumbsup.gif

What do you think the ETA on offering some of them would be? Maybe you could make an offer with the stipulation that it is going to be a few weeks before shipping?
Thank you, I work hard on them. I will be showing here next month and i hope to go to the dixie classic in Dec, if weather permits. I don't like doing that, due to they always stop laying when I do.

Back
Top Bottom