Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally
Personally I'm glad it's slowed down on here a bit. I've been real busy and I feel guilty if I don't read everything. Lol
tongue.png
I feel your pain Doug! LOL...but we have silver summaries to keep us going!

Chicksooner: glad you got the copperhead before it got you!! ugh I hate snakes! Had a southern pacific almost get Alex on Memorial Day! then had to laugh as my coworker asked if I kept the head...he needed one for the next CE on Anti-venom! told him he could have whatever the 12G didn't.

Killed a copper head in the yard and then drank a big cold glass of beer to calm the nerves. I think I need more beer.
th.gif
Oh crumbs. I think you earned that beer! We killed a boomslang the other day. Right next to the coop.

Today the last of my silkies go, my buttons go and the last of my misc bantams running around go. I will post an ad for the three turkey I hatched since I don't have an enclosed run big enough for them and I will post an add for the three partridge brahma pullets I have that need new homes.

Guess im going to have to add rock or sand to the bottom of the swimming pools. I had another half grown chick drown. Thats two this week. All the geese, ducks and chickens are doing great together except for the drownings.

Today the last of my silkies go, my buttons go and the last of my misc bantams running around go. I will post an ad for the three turkey I hatched since I don't have an enclosed run big enough for them and I will post an add for the three partridge brahma pullets I have that need new homes.
i wish i had a way to get the partridges here, i would buy them but you're a long way away
hit.gif

everyone batten down the hatches, coons are on the move, my husband set the trap for me last night and caught one after it tore up the insides of the shed, today, it sss time

I know you would sharron! I wish we would have that PA train thing going ya know it! We are trying to figure out what to sell them for : ( so hard too. But we can only keep the blue girls.

Guess im going to have to add rock or sand to the bottom of the swimming pools. I had another half grown chick drown. Thats two this week. All the geese, ducks and chickens are doing great together except for the drownings.

Sally are selling your whole flock or what. Those Turkey's don't need a enclosed run. They like free ranging. Nice thanksgiving dinner yumyum

baby pools? we just laid a solid concrete block sideways up the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom