diatomaceous-earth-food-grade mail order sources

Linda Jayne

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 30, 2009
I don't have any place to buy this around where I live so I started looking online for places to buy it mail order. I'm looking for some references of mail order places that you have bought from that you're happy with & which places should I avoid? I'm just worried about buying something labeled as food grade being sold by an unscrupulous dealer that will harm my chickens!

Thanks,
smile.png

Linda

I just had someone from BYC tell me that they get theirs on Ebay and a 50# bag was $55.00. I don't know where you live but our local farmers co-op has some ordered that is supposed to be food grade, which I will make sure of before I purchase it. If you don't have a farmers co-op in your area, have you tried someplace like TSC?
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks very much! I'll check out EBAY. I live near Los Angeles, CA...we don't have a TSC. We have a couple feed & hay stores but they don't carry DE.

Earthworkshealth.com Out Of Nebraska Is Where I Got Mine.
A 50# Bag For 27.50 And Around 22.00 For S And H. Lots Of Info On De Ontheir Website.
This Stuff Really Works For The Flies And The Smell. I Live In The Country And Am Surrounded By Horses And Flies, But Non In The Coop.

Back
Top Bottom