Diatomaceous Earth in Tennessee

Do you have any feed stores or a Co-Op in your area? I am in Jackson and we have a couple of privately-owned feed stores that both carry food grade DE. I don't know if the Co-Op has it or not, I haven't looked. If you have a good feed store they can order it for you.

Good Luck!

Jeff

Check with your local mill ,or ag ext.or co-op . It is about 22.00 for a 50.lb bag and you do not have to use alot .

the only place i've found it in the nashville area is Garr's in mount juliet. they sell 50# for $40 bucks.
Wish i could find a little cheaper.
any thoughts?

You just have to call around .Check with your local organic store . Lowes and Home depot .I buy mine from a co-op that sell horse feed cow goats everything .You should have one there .Check with your ranchers and see were they buy there feed .
Good Luck

Hello
big_smile.png
See if this website helps. Fertrell sells food grade DE. I was able to find several dealers near my home. Good luck to you!

http://fertrell.com/locator/

Last edited:
Grundy you are paying too much haha. Go to Bonnies Barnyard they are off 840 on the way to franklin. 50 pounds for $23.95
Bonnie’s Barnyard, Inc.
Pet & Livestock Feeds & Needs
Bonnie & Stephen Ozburn
8030-C Horton Highway
Triune, Tennessee 37014
615-395-7679

There was a post that I am trying to recall. I think it said Randall Burkey had it online. Seems it was $40/50#. Nearest place I have located it was 50 miles away from me.

Back
Top Bottom