Did anybody else get coronation Sussex in an assortment from Tractor Supply?

CatME

Chirping
May 10, 2020
I really think I have Coronation Sussex pullets from an assortment that I purchased from Tractor Supply. They say that it came from Hoover's Hatchery but I don't see where they sell Coronation Sussex. Maybe they were partnering was different hatcheries to meet demand this year?

I looked at them again this morning and they definitely have pink legs. Their legs are identical to my speckled Sussex legs.

I really think I have Coronation Sussex pullets from an assortment that I purchased from Tractor Supply. They say that it came from Hoover's Hatchery but I don't see where they sell Coronation Sussex. Maybe they were partnering was different hatcheries to meet demand this year?

I looked at them again this morning and they definitely have pink legs. Their legs are identical to my speckled Sussex legs.
Pictures would help us be able to help you.

Here is a photo.

Attachments

• 0526201641a_HDR.jpg
    0526201641a_HDR.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 34
I don't think it is a Coronation. Looking at their website, maybe it's a Delaware? My goodness they are so cute and fluffy like my Orpington. They are so pretty!
:) Not a Delaware. Delaware have yellow legs and barring on hackles and tail, which these birds don't have. Delaware:
c98ac5a38e786eafe8f1f1134b9ff328.jpg

Coronation Sussex:
0e352f66ccbf4d8ac90c6daefd94d98c.png

I think you do in fact have CS, but I don't know how it happened.

Back
Top Bottom