Did I tell you I have silkie eggs Pipping?UPDDATED (PICS)#2

BamaChicken

Orpingtons Bama Style
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
They are due tomorrow and I see two with pips and hear peeping in the hatcher. It never gets dull

Last edited:
I'm still waiting
sad.png
I have seen the one moving a bit again this afternoon.

Four with pips now. Maybe by in the morning I will have chicks. I don't see a pip yet in the one white egg I have been so hoping for a I have been having low fertility with them. I just set another doz whites to see if I get any fertiles. Every black silkie egg I have put in the bator has been fertile except one.

Five have hatched this morning. unfortunately not a white one so far. I will post pics later today when I get back from work and they have dryed some. One just hatched and all the others in the last two hours.

The white one is pipping finally. I have three more pipping. I won't know till I get back from work. I will take pictures then.

100 percent hatch. I will take pics as soon as the last two dry off. One black that recently hatched it have a little trouble with leg. i think it stayed in shell to long.
The funniest thing is that I have a brown silkie. It is out of my buff hens and problably splash Roo that I had to gether before I put them in with Rusty my Buff cockeral.
Can't wait to show pics. Letting the last ones dry off a bit. I have quiite a few coneheads.

Back
Top Bottom