Did Tractor Supply give me turkey?

brit1454

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2023
So we got six chicks from Tractor supply four weeks ago, added eight more to the mix one week later, so essentially we should have 14 birds all without a week of age. Our first three white chicks have tripled in size, have off feather patterns and will not use the roosting bars. Could I have three turkeys on my hands? Or possibly just giant chickens…

I’ll try and post photos below. New to this site!

So we got six chicks from Tractor supply four weeks ago, added eight more to the mix one week later, so essentially we should have 14 birds all without a week of age. Our first three white chicks have tripled in size, have off feather patterns and will not use the roosting bars. Could I have three turkeys on my hands? Or possibly just giant chickens…

I’ll try and post photos below. New to this site!
Welcome to BYC! Just hit the "attach files" button at the bottom of the reply box.

Click there

Attachments

• CD7FD190-6B2B-4B26-91C2-0A0C761D0195.jpeg
    CD7FD190-6B2B-4B26-91C2-0A0C761D0195.jpeg
    369.8 KB · Views: 7
Can you get a picture of it from the side, standing normally, in sunlight, or normal lighting? Then from the front. The pic you've posted shows comb well. Looking like a cornish cross to me, but not for sure.

Yeah, those look like Cornish cross.
They don't live long, so you'll need to process them or sell them to someone who will if you don't want to.

Back
Top Bottom