Did you know....

lau.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

I don't know if you are aware that several cities are passing ordinances making it illegal to display your underwear in public as a response to this unfortunate fashion trend. I think it is easily the stupidest looking trend yet. And we've had some humdingers!

roll.png
I tell you what- between having to listen to this kid's obnoxious rap crap music, and look at his undershorts, I may never make it through this!
gig.gif

There is a country store north of here that sells groceries and feed.. They hang a sign in their window about refusing service to anyone whose underwear is showing .. I wish I could remember what it said .. lol

My step-son had to actually pull his pants up before he went in .. *g*

Yep, our school teachers keep twine and/or duct tape. Our dress code prohibits dress like that but some times kids try to get away with it. Our city schools are worse than the county schools.

Thats just gross. I mean SERIOUSLY! Its like they are asking for the cops to come after them so they can trip on their pants and get caught. It is funny to watch though. I went to a magnet high school a few years back and the teachers go tso fed up with the pants sagging that they lined them up in the gm and the whole school got to watch them try to run suicides! it was HILARIOUS!!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom