Did you watch CSI last night??? (Spoiler)

I hate to say it but I think he's dead. Gary Dourdan left the show official on April 14th. He left citing that castmates were spreading "rumors" of his alleged substance abuse, which was later confirmed by his arrest 14 days after resigning from CSI.

* Nah, just in contract negotiations, most likely!!
wink.png

d.k :

*oh, yeah!! Think she left the show for maternity leave-- but they wrote it in, too!! Grissom told the paramedics when they pulled her out of the desert, remember??? And that's why she was so "affected" by the last scene she worked just b/f she ran away-- hormones, supposedly!!

I watched the rerun of that show. I listened and I didn't hear Grissiom tell anyone? I tapped it. I will rewind it an listen better. When did he say that? When they were putting her in the choper?​

OMG!! We don't get FOX out here, so we just see the old ones on Spike. But, I love it!!! Warrick was one of my favorites, I don't know why. You guys said Warrick, I had to go look it up on Wikepedia. I didn't know his name for some reason, although I watch the show all the time, weird.
barnie.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom