Ding Dong Debi

Quote:
lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Henry'schickens :

People, People, People,,,,,, I use the butter crisco recipe for my chocolate chip cookies that are MMmmmMMmm, Good! But what I wanted to say is that I hide my cookie dough in the large plastic butter container. I make sure I scoop it out before anyone 'catches' me put it back in the frig and bake. We love ours fresh and hot from the oven. I also hide baked cookies in boxes of cereal that no one here eats.
wink.png
My family eats way more than they need too. Seriously, who needs to eat a dozen cookies in one sitting? I know I could but.........
gig.gif

Yes the butter flavor Crisco recipe is my favorite!!!​

Quote:
I am a size 10-12 ish right now and would not even wear Daisy Dukes. Some tighter jeans ,yes, now that i have a tush that fills them out. But driving through the southside looking at some stuff big girls wear there. Oy Vey. When you got 36K you need more than a bandana to cover them. Oh and get me started on those XXXXL low rider jeans and wearing a thong and than they bend down in the store to grab something from the bottom shelf and everything rolls out, geez neither me nore my kids need to see this.

Quote:
Like a few or a lot of extra pounds stops some girls of flaunting it . Spanex leggings and Daisy Dukes should not exist in XXXXL

lau.gif
ooh so true! and i aint a skinny chick either...so i can say that! UGH! its just tacky to see large women (me
lol.png
) in stuff like that... yuck..really...

Back
Top Bottom