Dinosaur Egg OMG!

Pics
Accidentally posted this in another thread that I am following! :D Not enough coffee apparently. :caf So, you might see this twice if you follow the same threads that I do. Lol

I ate my jumbo for breakfast. Another double yolker. :yesss:
Just in case you are wondering - the egg separator was not used for the jumbo egg. I just threw the egg shell in it I used the separator to make my chocolate chip cookies with a different egg. However, in the bowl is the extra egg white because I was just going to have it for breakfast too.
If you want to see my cookies, come on over to Connie Farmer's potluck thread. :D
IMG_20180304_082728867.jpg
IMG_20180304_084019708.jpg

Last edited:
Accidentally posted this in another thread that I am following! :D Not enough coffee apparently. :caf So, you might see this twice if you follow the same threads that I do. Lol

I ate my jumbo for breakfast. Another double yolker. :yesss:
Just in case you are wondering - the egg separator was not used for the jumbo egg. I just threw the egg shell in it I used the separator to make my chocolate chip cookies with a different egg. However, in the bowl is the extra egg white because I was just going to have it for breakfast too.
If you want to see my cookies, come on over to Connie Farmer's potluck thread. :D
View attachment 1283272 View attachment 1283273
That omelette is making me hungry! I had dippy eggs for breakfast! I love eggs! Is it possible to have too many?!

I had some ISA Brown hens lay those brain looking eggs as they got closer to 2 yrs old. It is not uncommon for them to start laying wonky eggs the older they get. They lay so early & so many they are depleted at a early age. After you start seeing these types of eggs it's not uncommon for the hen to pass from a broken internal egg. Best of Luck with your birds.
Oh noooo!!! :hit

Back
Top Bottom