Dinosaur Egg OMG!

plop-coppy.gif
I just scrolled thru a bunch of the replies that were posted during my absence. Wow. Some were pretty dark.
It was unintentional for this particular thread to manifest in fashion that it did. It captivated and obsessed a large audience with suspense and intrigue, collectively and in a mob state.
I was the only participant unglued to the forum.

I operate a small farm with scores of several types of livestock. I take random breaks and sit down in my barn with my tablet w/wifi and interact on BYC to break the monotony of responsibilities weighting me down.
This said thread was created during one of those moments where is was good to get off my poor aging feet.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have just cracked open those silly eggs to avoid upsetting some of the masses. Reading some of the comments, which were incidentally too many to keep up with, there were some replies left with an under tone resulting from frustration. And I understand. I apologize for any inconvenience this forum may have caused. But if I new there was an angry lynch mob with torches chanting MDK, I would have picked up the pace much speedier than how it took place.

In the end, as I laugh about it now, I sit back and skim thru page after page of comments and think to myself.. "Over a couple of silly eggs"..:lau.
Thank you to all whom contributed. It was a wild ride, even though I missed the bus..

-connie

I just scrolled thru a bunch of the replies that were posted during my absence. Wow. Some were pretty dark.
It was unintentional for this particular thread to manifest in fashion that it did. It captivated and obsessed a large audience with suspense and intrigue, collectively and in a mob state.
I was the only participant unglued to the forum.

I operate a small farm with scores of several types of livestock. I take random breaks and sit down in my barn with my tablet w/wifi and interact on BYC to break the monotony of responsibilities weighting me down.
This said thread was created during one of those moments where is was good to get off my poor aging feet.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have just cracked open those silly eggs to avoid upsetting some of the masses. Reading some of the comments, which were incidentally too many to keep up with, there were some replies left with an under tone resulting from frustration. And I understand. I apologize for any inconvenience this forum may have caused. But if I new there was an angry lynch mob with torches chanting MDK, I would have picked up the pace much speedier than how it took place.

In the end, as I laugh about it now, I sit back and skim thru page after page of comments and think to myself.. "Over a couple of silly eggs"..:lau.
Thank you to all whom contributed. It was a wild ride, even though I missed the bus..

-connie
It was a wild and totally fun ride! Thank you for driving the bus.:clap:highfive:

Connie, I know you run out of gas and do sleep tight after a hard days work. I would not rule out this possibility. They tried to take aboard, but were not able to. Explains the distorted shells. They usually operate at night when everyone is asleep.
ufo-cow-abduction.jpg
omg.gif
I have been wondering why my recent candling was kind of unusual..
pod.jpg

Back
Top Bottom