Disappearing nine patch block swap

All done with my blocks

I got the yellow changed out and ended up changing a green I wasn't loving.

christmas blocks would be a challenge for me as I've only done blocks so far. I've never used a pattern. Hmm.

I had never heard of a mug rug. So cute. Now I want to make a bunch for gifts.

Aren't quilters wonderful! I have had a gift from someone today just because I'm a quilter. I must admit I'm still in a state of shock really. A lady posted on a yahoo chat room that she didn't want her long arm quilter anymore. I asked how much it was ( changing my car so no spare money
at moment ) and she said it was free to a good home, come and get it! It's an APQS George plus fantastic work table! Can you believe it, I still can't !
Will post pictures in a few weeks when I've got it all set up. We are going away as a family for a few days to our Lake District on Sunday (still got piles of ironing to do) and then I must go to my Mothers for a week but after that........

Aren't quilters wonderful! I have had a gift from someone today just because I'm a quilter. I must admit I'm still in a state of shock really. A lady posted on a yahoo chat room that she didn't want her long arm quilter anymore. I asked how much it was ( changing my car so no spare money
at moment ) and she said it was free to a good home, come and get it! It's an APQS George plus fantastic work table! Can you believe it, I still can't !
Will post pictures in a few weeks when I've got it all set up. We are going away as a family for a few days to our Lake District on Sunday (still got piles of ironing to do) and then I must go to my Mothers for a week but after that........
Wow fenrosie!

What a score! Congratulations and have fun on your vacation weekend!

All done with my blocks

christmas blocks would be a challenge for me as I've only done blocks so far. I've never used a pattern. Hmm.

very pretty, do you need my address?

wow how wonderful, I'm so jealous, enjoy your get away, have fun be careful.

All done with my blocks

http://www.quilterscache.com/P/PinwheelBlock.html

go look at this block, it is a beginners block, I go to quilters cache.com for block ideas, scroll down to where do you want to go today in the drop down menu pick free blocks and then they have a section for different block sizes pick 12" blocks with one pin are easy, the one thing that I can not stress enough is make your cuts exact that is what will make your blocks come out square and easier to sew together. just a thought

Thanks for the link katsdar. I use a cutting board and rotary blade. If I don't get my cutting almost perfect there's no hope for me. Lol. :)

I sent a pm for your address. Maybe it didn't go through? Will you pm it to me. Thanks!

I am so happy for you. That is a wonderful machine and set up. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom