Disappointed with eggs recieved *seller to fix*a less happy update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
BAD NEWS FOR YOU EMILY, I WENT THRU THIS WITH PAYPAL--- SINCE YOU DID RECEIVE "SOMETHING" THEY WONT INTERVENE UNLESS THIS IS AN EBAY DEAL--- I BOUGHT RARE EGGS THIS PAST SPRING--- ALLEGEDLY COLUMBIAN COCHINS--- GOT THE RUN AROUND FROM THE SELLER--- HAD TO WAIT OVER 2 MONTHS TO GET THEM SHIPPED( IT WAS NOT A PRESALE LISTING.... SO ALREADY I WAS PEAVED!) WHEN I DID GET THE EGGS I ONLY GOT 1/2 OF MY ORDER!!! THEY WERE THROWN IN A BOX JUST LIKE YOURS AND OF COURSE THEY DIDNT MAKE THE TRIP VERY WELL---- IT WAS A PAYPAL PAYMENT, BUT AN EGGBID(WHO DID NOTHING) AUCTION. PAYPAL CLEARLY STATED TO ME ON MORE THAN 1 OCCAISION AND BY AT LEAST 2 "SUPERVISORS" ( I WAS FULL-ON HOT OVER IT AND KEPT PUSHING UP THE LINE!!!) THAT THEY WOULD DO NOTHING BECAUSE 1. i DID RECEIVE "SOMETHING", AND 2. IT WAS NOT AN EBAY AUCTION/ SALE.....

GOOD LUCK MAAM!

I WISH YOU THE BEST IN A GOOD RESOLUTION HERE.... I WOULD DEMAND 100% REFUND + SHIPPING. I WOULD ALSO LEAVE DEPLORABLE FEED BACK ON THIS SELLER AS A WARNING TO OTHERS. I HOPE IT TURNS OUT WELL FOR YOU AND THE GUPIES
smile.png

If the seller did not have delivery confirmation or any type or tracking you can get your money back through Paypal. They will request the tracking number from him. Please PM as many people on this post as you can and warn us who this is.

He got back to me this morning...and, as evidenced by my paypal, has submitted a full refund of my monies.

Thanks for all the support! Ya'll are great 'peeps'.

A great way to package quail eggs is to take a about a 6 inch wide strip of bubble wrap and fold it in half, then staple pockets just big enough for the eggs to fit down into. You can wrap the strip in a circle and each egg has a layer of bubble wrap between.

Steve in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom