Disappointed with eggs recieved *seller to fix*a less happy update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
m.rogers :

I would contact the person you got the eggs from and see what they will do for you as it was there packing job that was the problom. If they do not make it right then and only then would I post on here who you got the eggs from to save some one else from haveing to same thing happen to them.

I hope they make this right for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be waiting to see what happens.

DONT DO THIS--- THE POSTER POLICE WILL COME AFTER YOU FOR THIS!!!​

For The Record I Totally Agree With M Rogers' Idea, But I Learned From Past Mistakes Doing Just That And The User Wasnt Even A Byc Person-- I Just Wanted To Warn Folks Who Might Be Using Eggbid About This Person--- The Gestapo Was On Me Like A Flea On A Hound!!!

LOL! Well, he more than rectified the situation and I believe it was just a newbie mistake. Being a newbie myself, I have compassion for his plight.
big_smile.png
He's also throwing in 6 button quail eggs from his mixed colours pen...they should be cute too!

Yes, There is no doubt that packing the eggs tight is key to success when shipping

Sorry, I'm new here, are the "poster police" here fair in doing their job -- don't want to cross the line:lol:

Last edited:
UPDATE: The seller's birds aren't laying, apparently, and he didn't get back to me until today. Today is the day that the eggs were to be shipped. Is this in poor judgement? Seems like odd customer service.

He said that he can do 1 of 2 things at this point:
1. Refund half my money
2. Ship in the spring

Is this fair? I know that the mail isn't his fault, but the poor packaging sure is. What should I do?

Are you kidding me to refund HALF ????? Oh no, I would not accept any less than that. Either give you a full refund or you will file complaint against this person (refund by Paypal if you made payment thru them, or file small claims in court).

I would not even bother getting any from them in the spring if he packed badly for the second time or risking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom