Disappointed with eggs recieved *seller to fix*a less happy update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same type of situation with an ebay seller. They shipped like yours but without the cotton just eggs bouncing around in plastic carton ;( they said they would reship but never did. Very upset about that transaction. The 1/3 of the eggs that arrived ok were covered in dried yolk so the eggs were worthless anyways. sorry to hear this for you!!! the promised over and over to ship again but never did.

What an odd statement to offer to refund half. What was the logic behind that?

By spring, you will be long forgotten.

Quote:
Tell him to make things right you expect both! Apparently his customer service skills aren't any better than his packing abilities.....he needs to understand that without satisfied customers he can't sustain a business (or hobby). If he can't come up with a solution to this error, he has no business selling eggs and deserves complaints/bad feedback so others can be warned!

I just sent 2 doz eggs to a BYC member to test my packing abilities. I paid all shipping/packing charges and didn't charge for the eggs so that i would know for future reference whether or not i could get eggs across country in one piece! I figure the information gained was worth the cost of a test run so i wouldn't end up cracking/scrambling a bunch of eggs that i did charge for.

I e-mailed him back asking for a full refund including shipping. I said, in a nice way, that the post office wasn't to blame for his shoddy packaging. And, yes, he is new to shipping eggs but the customer shouldn't have to pay for his inexperience.

We'll see if he gets back to me...I still have 20 days to file with paypal so I'll give him another day or two to respond.

How irritating!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

I just sent 2 doz eggs to a BYC member to test my packing abilities. I paid all shipping/packing charges and didn't charge for the eggs so that i would know for future reference whether or not i could get eggs across country in one piece!

I did the same thing with some duck eggs. No way would I charge for eggs until I was sure I knew what the heck I was doing.​

i have to say fitzy did a great job:) they are pipping as i type:) not sure how many are gonna make it out but i am hoping about half lol:)
Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom