Dixie Chicks

Chicks are here. 12 white giants, four don't look right they are white, supposed to be darkish grey and turn white when the get big. They wrote down four langshan, I count one and only 22 in the box instead of 25. What am I going to do with one langshan?
And nine free, red sussex. At least they let you know what the packing peanuts are. Don't know what I'll do with them yet.
I'll get a couple pics after they settle in.

Chicks are here. 12 white giants, four don't look right they are white, supposed to be darkish grey and turn white when the get big. They wrote down four langshan, I count one and only 22 in the box instead of 25. What am I going to do with one langshan?
And nine free, red sussex. At least they let you know what the packing peanuts are. Don't know what I'll do with them yet.
I'll get a couple pics after they settle in.

glad they're there! Not sure what to think about 1 langshan.

Wish I got the fifteen that I ordered. But happy I got four, until I counted them. The red sussex are labeled free, refund on the langshans I didn't get, but I bet they charge me for four and I only got one? I wouldn't be surprised if those four white ones are something else, they have yellow legs also the eight that look like white giants have the correct willow or slate grey legs.
Going to let them chill out today and eat drink and poop. I'll mess with them tomorrow.

Hey Beer can, glad you finally got the chicks. Langshans are one of the breeds that create Jerseys. Except the Langshans will grow up having a more V shaped back, sort of like a Martini glass and taller. I hope you got more than 1.
sad.png

It's a shame when you pick a hatchery because you think they have a good reputation and all this trouble is what you get. Sussex are great birds, I love their personality.

@Outpost JWB yay on the eggs, sorry for all the yucky weather and cruddies...

@minihorse927 sucks on the car, that's ridiculous... but glad you are getting boys sorted on your quail...

@bamadude go Isabel!! Keeping fingers crossed you get a good hatch!

@Beer can happy you got your chicks healthy and whole, but that sucks on the single... I'd definitely take pics and contact them...

Back
Top Bottom