Dixie Chicks

It's not easy loosing a beloved pet...

We just started thinking of our dogs' ages today, Vaiva is turning six years old today. That's senior age for a labrador already...

About the heat and humidity in saunas, it's somehow a different heat than what you get inside. And I usually don't spend much longer than half an hour or an hour max in there at a time. It really relaxes your muscles, and the steam feels nice for your airways. I don't like steam saunas though, the kind that have a constant steam going. It's a lot better when you through the water on the oven and let it evaporate.

aww I bet. Losing that sort of interaction every day is hard.

It's not easy loosing a beloved pet...

We just started thinking of our dogs' ages today, Vaiva is turning six years old today. That's senior age for a labrador already...
Nothing beats a good dog......we have been dogless for a few years now. Traveling to visit parents, children/grandchildren make it harder to have a dog because leaving them is tough and finding a good place to leave is even tougher. Someday I hope we get to have another one.

I cannot imagine being dogless. We have had our little dog for 6 years and our hunting dog for a couple years. I also can't imagine trying to take a vacation....
th.gif

Hi Neighbor! Would you like the opportunity to feed, water and care for 2 dogs, 6 rabbits, 45 hens, 13 roosters and (by then) who knows how many chicks?
big_smile.png
My neighbor, and any of my children would have this reaction
smack.gif

Our first dog did that too. In our area they drive a big truck, the driver would always stop at the bottom of the driveway. You always knew when they changed the routes again and we had a new mail man as they were scared to give the mail to the dog. We'd holler "it's ok, it's his daily task" after letting our big 90lbs shaggy dog out the door. Those mail men that knew Bobby wouldn't even get out of their truck anymore.
Bobby would also help with getting the groceries in from the car. You could trust him with anything, brick of cheese, steaks, or even bags of chips! All for trading for a cookie in the kitchen! Miss the guy terribly each day...
hit.gif
What a great dog.

We probably won't be able to teach the new Tibetan Mastiff that trick though.
No, don't eat that...wait...stop...never mind.
th.gif
lau.gif

this one is not ours, but someday soon...love his color

img12.jpg

hi taking a few moments to come in and relax a bit before counselling appointment.........lil over frustrated son found a way to try to avoid the counselling session..but @Sharps Big 50 saved the day and is driving him to his 1 oclock appointment so he can bring him back for the counselling appointment.......my son was NOT happy to have his avoidance plan circumvented and has had a attitude all day because of it........

frow.gif
@Outpost JWB

How'd the CCLS enjoy the 2° weather?

Much better than I am. They are still chilling in the green house. They are more skittish than my other ones, so I will be very interested to see how they all react to one another.

Tomorrow is suppose to warm up a bit and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! We are going to fix the water. Tried last night, but sometime around 12am, I was falling asleep holding the flashlight for hubby and almost dropped it down the hole in the floor that has over a foot of ice cold water . He was aggravated and I was tired and aggravated, so, no running water today.

Bank called. Said still waiting on the results from 2nd background check.
barnie.gif
I asked HR "How long do you think the decision process will take after you get my background results back?" She said "Not long at all, we are just waiting on the results and I apologize for the delay." If I didn't get the job, I will scream. My job the past few months has not been making budget. So, they have been shaving everyone's hours down as low as they can legally go. Best part is another hardware/home improvement store has started construction for a new building just down the road from mine. It's only going to get worse for my company when they open.

Much better than I am. They are still chilling in the green house. They are more skittish than my other ones, so I will be very interested to see how they all react to one another.

Tomorrow is suppose to warm up a bit and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! We are going to fix the water. Tried last night, but sometime around 12am, I was falling asleep holding the flashlight for hubby and almost dropped it down the hole in the floor that has over a foot of ice cold water . He was aggravated and I was tired and aggravated, so, no running water today.

Bank called. Said still waiting on the results from 2nd background check.
barnie.gif
I asked HR "How long do you think the decision process will take after you get my background results back?" She said "Not long at all, we are just waiting on the results and I apologize for the delay." If I didn't get the job, I will scream. My job the past few months has not been making budget. So, they have been shaving everyone's hours down as low as they can legally go. Best part is another hardware/home improvement store has started construction for a new building just down the road from mine. It's only going to get worse for my company when they open.
so much stress and everything for you atm dont forget to take the time to give yourself a lil me pampering time... ya I know can be easier said then done but you will be that much stronger and able to deal with everything if you do

Back
Top Bottom