Dixie Chicks

And I have been informed that I am grilling. Its like -3476 C here with the wind chill factor.
I grilled out tonight dude. Same temps here. If I can do it so can you! Go dude we're all pulling for you!

Good sketch I will double check it next time I go to use it. In order to loosen it I have to take it all apart agian.... No biggie but time.

deb

Thanks!
That video is perfect..... I do have the chain saw adjusted correctly. you see I was pushing up on the chain from under neath and there was some upward motion of about a sixteenth of an inch. But I never pulled down on the chain ..... I see how a quarter inch gap would be right.

I was envisioning a quarter inch gap just hanging.... Which Is NOT a right in my mind.

and I was right.... Whew.

thanks again
Good deal!
highfive.gif
I was hoping you wouldn't have to take it apart. Mine I just have to loosen or tightened a screw for adjustment.

Got it.... My moms chainsaw has only one bolt to clamp down on the blade I figured the adjustment correctly after looking at a video.

I have designed chain drives for machinery so not totally unfamiliar. but they had a tensioner sprocket to handle the tension of the chain. the tensioner on moms chainsaw is defective.... I worked around it.

deb
a tensioner sprocket -as in a third sprocket ?"

Back
Top Bottom