Dixie Chicks

I'm sorry about ur job!
1f618.png
I'm right there with mine. I have to keep telling myself...medical insurance,steady income. Some days it works better than others.
Yes, true. I am the insurance carrier too and the main bread winner. Hubby works for beer money. (He's not a peanut fan...LOL!)

I had typed up an interview follow up email and was getting ready to hit SUBMIT. Then I called my cousin for her opinion. While on the phone with her, THE BANK CALLED! I was like this:
wee.gif
love.gif
big_smile.png
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

Then the lady from the bank said to me that she is taking the application process to the next step...... They have to run ANOTHER background check!?!?! Really? Like I went out and robbed a bank since the last background check 2 weeks ago???? Then I was like:
barnie.gif
hmm.png
roll.png
hit.gif

But hey, I'm still in the ballgame right??? This is so aggravating. They asked me so many unanticipated questions in my interview. They asked what are my financial plans as far as my future in dropping from a full time job to a part time job? And how was I going to provide insurance for our family now that it is a law. A big part of me wanted to tell them that it really is not their concern or business.....but somehow I popped off some slightly educated answers. Hopefully...

Thanks!
fl.gif

About the Sussex mix....Last year we put our SS roo with Australorps and RIRs. The hens from them are gorgeous and giving us good sized eggs. This year (since I can't seem to raise a SS hen) I am putting him with the australorps, RIRs, and my Dixie Rainbow hen. Because Dixie and Sue are both big breeds, I am actually hoping for a couple roosters from them
big_smile.png
Dinner!

I'm not completely happy with the roo's personality, but the OE mutt I really like, and the roo doesn't have any really negative traits, he's just a bit skittish around people, and clumsy. But the OE is so much more agile that I think all the negatives would balance out in the mix, that's why we thought we'd try.

Yes, true. I am the insurance carrier too and the main bread winner. Hubby works for beer money. (He's not a peanut fan...LOL!)

I had typed up an interview follow up email and was getting ready to hit SUBMIT. Then I called my cousin for her opinion. While on the phone with her, THE BANK CALLED! I was like this:
wee.gif
love.gif
big_smile.png
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

Then the lady from the bank said to me that she is taking the application process to the next step...... They have to run ANOTHER background check!?!?! Really? Like I went out and robbed a bank since the last background check 2 weeks ago???? Then I was like:
barnie.gif
hmm.png
roll.png
hit.gif

But hey, I'm still in the ballgame right??? This is so aggravating. They asked me so many unanticipated questions in my interview. They asked what are my financial plans as far as my future in dropping from a full time job to a part time job? And how was I going to provide insurance for our family now that it is a law. A big part of me wanted to tell them that it really is not their concern or business.....but somehow I popped off some slightly educated answers. Hopefully...
is this the mortgage company thing? omg we had to jump thru soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many hoops to get the house mortgage it was a nightmare

Buying a house sure isn't like buying a car, I don't think I ever want to do it again. We had no problem with the approval, just the whole process sucked. The people that were selling the house were not living there. So a few days before closing we looked the house over again, anxious to move to our new home. We peeked in the windows and noticed the nice stainless steel fridge was gone, no fridge. And the washer and dryer were gone out of the back room. They were listed as going with the house, and were there when we were showed it with our realtor. I called up our realtor and he got back to us and said theirs said they would put them back, and said the owners were talking about having us arrested for trespass. We got a walkthrough the day of closing, at closing our lawyer asked if they were put back, yeah an old crappy fridge and washer (the washer ended up not working). He said well we will tell them they have to knock it off the price (sellers didn't even show for closing) I said no we are buying a house not appliances, lets just get're done. That wasn't even the bad, the wait was.

Back
Top Bottom