Dixie Chicks

@Amberjem
Cute little brussel sprouts! I had to double-check where you live (lots of coastal moisture) because there's no way they'd grow out here in the southwest.
Do you do artichokes, too?
I plant on it.. been lots of clean up and everything since we moved in..................this property was vacant for like 6 years and had renters before so wasnt much done to it except messes to clean up........I plan on doing artichokes though.. I have been working up a list of things I want I am doing a edible perma culture kind of landscaping.........anyways am going to have a couple artichokes in the "flower beds" for perennial plants..

Congrats on the first hatch, DK... nice green in your garden, Jem...
NAF, that color sounds really good, think mine are a bit more on the green side than blue...
Kilo of chocolate... that's the only thing I remember from all that... Who is sending the chocolate and when will I get it???? ;)

Yeah, it will be fun to see how they do here. What kind of delivery time estimate did Canada Post give you?

Didn't ask... Took two weeks to get to dude, yours is air mail though and his was ground...

You have more seeds?  What are you wanting to trade?  I have chickens, dogs, rabbits, husband, kids.  Name your price;)

I am tapped out, fall I will have more for sure to trade plus new seeds.... Heirloom tomatoes!! Plus new pepper varieties

Jem, I have that effect on women...
big_smile.png

Sam, ok, well I guess we'll find out.

Back
Top Bottom