Dixie Chicks

Going to bed. Lots to do tomorrow. Too cold.
Hubby asked me if I ever tire of trying to convert Northerners? I asked him, do you mean Yankees? Hey Mister, I converted your parents. They loved it down here in the South!
But then again that was when the winters were milder and before Global warming. I am working on my hubby to get him to convert his brother whom is retiring, as cold as it is here, there is no way it is as cold as it is in the Falls! And those Buffalo winters with the lake effect.. Agh.

Last edited:
it as an app for your ipad or iphone... it tracks your incubating eggs.

You know how I never could remember when I had set the eggs my last batch?

So, I DID remember to hit the button in the app, and then if you want, it automatically sets date reminders in your calendar.

i dunno... , no, I think it was Beer can who suggested it!!

• whatever.... it is simple, it looks like it works, it has a quail button, which is awesome, because that is what I just now tossed into the incubator... or no... that was yesterday (don't worry, I have it in the app! it will tell me!
    big_smile.png
    )

also.. it is free!

A Smart phone app that programs alerts to your calendar for when you set, candle, stop turning,should have hatch.. And what's happening in the eggs... you can take notes in there...

it as an app for your ipad or iphone... it tracks your incubating eggs.

You know how I never could remember when I had set the eggs my last batch?

So, I DID remember to hit the button in the app, and then if you want, it automatically sets date reminders in your calendar.

i dunno... , no, I think it was Beer can who suggested it!!

• whatever.... it is simple, it looks like it works, it has a quail button, which is awesome, because that is what I just now tossed into the incubator... or no... that was yesterday (don't worry, I have it in the app!  it will tell me!  :D )

also.. it is free!

That sounds awesome! Especially with staggered hatches...
Do you know if it has an Android version?

Back
Top Bottom