Dixie Chicks

Did it come with a user agreement?
big_smile.png

hide.gif
The kitty's talking hedgehog toy is squeaking all by itself and it's freaking me out. Motion-activated and there is nothing moving by it. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

The doe will build a nest from what ever bedding is available. She will then pull fur to line the nest. The kits huddling together keep one another warm. The doe will visit the nest several times a day to nurse the young. Part of this is a survival mechanism - a doe constantly at the nest might serve as an attractant to predators. I have seen crows closely watching cottontail does hoping they will lead the crows to the nests.

Twice a day from what I have read. Takes 8-12 hours for the mama rabbit to build up her milk. I have yet to see her even go beside them, except she did step on one. It squealed like a pig. Little dog wanted to get in there break it up.

Oh Happy Day! JWB, your good fortune with a new job must have been contagious! My son just phoned that he'd landed a job he thinks he'll really enjoy (instead of pushing un-necessary insurance to people trying to rent Hertz cars.) He can actually use his degree in Geology at a small private lab..Galbraith, and he starts March 9. So glad for him.

Oh Happy Day!  JWB, your good fortune with a new job must have been contagious! My son just phoned that he'd landed a job he thinks he'll really enjoy (instead of pushing un-necessary insurance to people trying to rent Hertz cars.)  He can actually use his degree in Geology at a small private lab..Galbraith, and he starts March 9.   So glad for him.  

:woot

Tried to log on BYC and got this with a message saying it was down, I thought NO I'M BORED, what did alaskan or bama do? Everybody go to jail? Lol!

Anyone else ever see this message? Said come back later.

Back
Top Bottom