Dixie Chicks

last one to hatch.... It hatched out of the larger creamy colored brahma eggs I thought were only brahma anyways I thought this guy didnt have feathering on legs but does it's just very sparse

love love love this ones eyes so pretty this was one of the miriacle hatchers :) cream legbar blue egg...very.feathered feet surprise :) ...I think might have to name this chick hope because was cracked when went into incubation...but they made it!!!

the cutest lil crocodile/emu chicks I ever did see :)

hammies?

What are hammys? The quail?

I am taking their 'shoes' off tomorrow... then they will be cute, and I will take pictures....

of the 2 iffy ones... one died, the other one looked like it was going to make it, but he refuses to die or get better. I am hoping that he will be dead tomorrow... because if he isn't super peppy I am feeding him to me drake
hide.gif
after I take his little tape 'shoes' off... don't want to mess with my drake's digestion.
roll.png

What a nightmare! (said in a New York Jew's accent)
think a couple are from my golden penciled Hamburgs.

I think that's more of a Minnesotan Finn thing. There wasn't actually a St. Urho, and Finland being mostly Lutheran, we don't really celebrate saints. Urho Kekkonen was president for a long time though, I think he may have inspired the St. Urho's day thing, as well as Finns being as fond of alcohol as Irishmen, so probably the people who moved overseas just wanted their own version of St. Paddy's. The purple and green is a bit weird too, I think blue and white would probably be the more obvious choice. But it seems like a fun tradition.

Back
Top Bottom