Dixie Chicks

Witnessed the culprits, neighbors dogs... 2 of them, a bird dog and a mixed large breed... neighbor is Jim's cousin too...

Their dogs got out, tore fence down and had a slaughter spree...

Oh no.. well I hope the family member pays up, hopefully he's easy to deal with.
hugs.gif

The sad thing is once pray drive takes over, dogs rarely listen, unless the well trained kind

Veggies aren't that great, we still haven't gotten real summer weather. Tomatoes kept getting attacked by the chooks, but now they're fenced in. First flowers appeared a week ago. Onions were destroyed, just replanted, carrots are starting to pop up from the ground. Beans are about five inches from the ground now. Fennels are doing okay. Herbs are a bit slow to start, and wild birds got to the berry bushes before we put up nets. It's gonna be a killer blueberry year though. But those grow in the wild.

V, that could be because Summer just started yesterday
big_smile.png

@Amberjem Very nice garden! Had to skim/skip through a bunch of pages but couldn't miss the gorgeous sunset pic!

I love, love, love
love.gif
the longer day length this time of year.....I try not to think about the fact they are getting shorter starting yesterday
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom