Dixie Chicks

slowlllllllly but surely the master bath is coming in.. septic lines and water lines all setting up so will be ready very soon. also building the bathroom vanity in the shop will post pictures later just a update for you @NotAFarm

hope everyone is doing good things are busy busy here getting ready for my brothers arrival for a week and family invading for turkey day...

noodle has been processed and in the freezer for christmas she is about 15 pounds.... dumpling will be processed next week he is HUGE like 40 pounds maybe more huge...will update more pictures later :)

we ben soo busy we are taking the night out n going out of town to enjoy some relaxing time happy holidays everyone :)
Looks like you are making progress!
Have a great Thanksgiving with you family!

So, last night we went to the Cincinnati zoo for daughter in laws birthday to see the Festival of Lights. We are all standing in the elephant house watching 2 massively huge elephants. They were enjoying pulling hay out of rope balls hanging above their heads with their trunks. It was freezing-literally outside, so everyone in the room (about 30 random people) was enjoying the warmth of the room, most of us had hot chocolate, coffee, or hot apple cider. All of the sudden PPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The largest of the two elephants farted. Talk about clearing the room! :sick. Lol!

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif

JEM!!!!!
hugs.gif

Good to hear from ya, hon! Good looking bama/Brahma mix boy ya got there too...
smile.png

I'm still kinda interested in the DC, but if you're only hanging on to him cuz of me, don't worry... you gotta do what you gotta do... and got my hands full with all the new additions this fall, lol...
big_smile.png
wink.png
ugh I typed a buncha stuff up and my browser went to lalalnad and lsot my post....
Duke the buff brahma is one of the buff brahma's I got from the chicken show I went to way back... the bama/brahma cross looks like a I forgot the name off hand the blue colored leghorn(he has a great disposition and personality..and well he has raging hormones lol).... I am thinking of crossing him with my buff brahma hendaisy I got from the show see what comes out...
I am sticking to brahma and wyandottes and my breeds really like them and have had no problem with the feathered feet...and all we have atm is mud here ugh....the blue wyandotte rooster is looking to be a splendid fellow.. great size and disposition and I like him..........and a gentlemen with the hens

Back
Top Bottom