Dixie Chicks

lau.gif
gig.gif

haha omgosh y;all are killing me lol

FINALLY the free range area is enclosed off, now just need a access door from the covered run to it and we are good to go

turkeys are gobbling up tons of goodies and looking tastier by the day! they have been hugely different on food consumption then the ones from last year, MUCH more economical and good for the budget however, they are now filling out and feed consumption has gone but still less then the two last year.

:lau He made it safely to the monastery.... No skillet required. :D And the strange foreign guy that picked him up... Picked up my son as well as a second guy... A russian that spoke almost zero english. But.... They did make it to the monastery... No One was sold into slavery..... And my son has already been put to work in the olive groves.
:lau That was the funniest thing I had heard all day!! But seriously... glad your eldest made it there safe, and that you still have all your body parts after spouse was done steaming, lol...
FINALLY the free range area is enclosed off, now just need a access door from the covered run to it and we are good to go turkeys are gobbling up tons of goodies and looking tastier by the day! they have been hugely different on food consumption then the ones from last year, MUCH more economical and good for the budget however, they are now filling out and feed consumption has gone but still less then the two last year.
Awesome job on the free range area... and very fine looking turkeys! Both my girls are laying and eggs are fertile too! :D

lau.gif

That was the funniest thing I had heard all day!!

But seriously... glad your eldest made it there safe, and that you still have all your body parts after spouse was done steaming, lol...
Awesome job on the free range area... and very fine looking turkeys! Both my girls are laying and eggs are fertile too!
big_smile.png
woohoo from the turkeys you hatched this year?

Yep, the eggs I got from WalnutHill... girls started laying at 24 weeks, shocked her too, lol...
hmmm wonder when or if she will start laying....I sure do enjoy the heck out of the turkeys.... These guys have been fairly low maintenance feed wise also except this month they really started picking up feed consumption. I think it's because they are packing on the weight now........ they kinda maintained as they were growing into size now they are filling out....

these guys are much more flighty though.... I don't trust em at all to not fly off somewhere unsupervised...or perhaps it's just the madcap adventure of calling left over down from the garage roof lol thank goodness they come when called.soooooooooooooo do you have eggs incubating? :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom