Dixie Chicks

There is such as a thing as a lazy Sunday afternoon?
I did not know they existed anymore.
All our animals need to be fed and watered, leaky roof, tractor needs work, oil need to be changed in one of the trucks, barn cats having problems, goats get out, chickens under seige by predators, dog ran off into the woods, none of them care what day it is nor what time it is. They all need their attention. Gosh, I wonder where lazy Sunday afternoons exist? I want to put in an order for one.

Last edited:
Please do... then send them my way so I can have a lazy Sunday afternoon! :lol:

There is such as a thing as a lazy Sunday afternoon?
I did not know they existed anymore.
All our animals need to be fed and watered, leaky roof, tractor needs work, oil need to be changed in one of the trucks, barn cats having problems, goats get out, chickens under seige by predators, dog ran off into the woods, none of them care what day it is nor what time it is. They all need their attention. Gosh, I wonder where lazy Sunday afternoons exist? I want to put in an order for one.

key words   bulk feeders and automatic waterers....  sleep in or stay out late...
other than the 500 million other things I have to do in a day I will swear by automatic feeders and waterers because I only have to mess with them once a week. It seriously takes an hour to 2 hours a day off my chore time

@Alaskan yepp, the wee man is fine. Actually he is growing at the top of the growth charts, he's been in the 95th percentile...
I have been reassured many many times that the things that went wrong are so rare on their own already that chances are we'll have a normal birth with the next one. (Not that hubby wants another at this point having watched me go through this birth he's scared off). ROFL

Lol!, I watched all of our kids get crapped out. DW said it looked like I was going to pass out the first time, I was traumatized... Got easier the next few, walk in the park, looked easy to me, no problem :-D
Our first was just four weeks early, but with complications, couple, few weeks in the nicu, scary when their so itty bitty.

Hey Sam and Beer, mentions do tend to draw me out =)

No, no kids yet, and might be a while before that happens. I found myself being single after almost 12 years last fall, and the chickens and bunnies and whatnot have been rehomed. That, and work keeping me busy has kept me away from this site. How are things here?

Hey Sam and Beer, mentions do tend to draw me out =)

No, no kids yet, and might be a while before that happens. I found myself being single after almost 12 years last fall, and the chickens and bunnies and whatnot have been rehomed. That, and work keeping me busy has kept me away from this site. How are things here?

Oh Felix
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom