Dixie Chicks

Hey everyone, thanks for all the wellwishing!

Al, not living there anymore. It's a hobby I will miss, and something I probably won't be able to do for some time. I won't go into detail in a public forum, but feel free to add me on facebook if you want to, you can probably find me there. Unless your tinhat hasn't allowed you to join facebook yet ;)

Hey Felix, hope it's all for the best.
I could use some chocolate from a single Finnish guy
1f609.png

You never post on FB
1f61d.png

What's with that?

If anybody needs an obnoxious sweary hippy sorta person on FB add me lol

:barnie

Uh

Duck and cover! :oops:
probably the best idea :gig
Hey everyone, thanks for all the wellwishing!

Al, not living there anymore. It's a hobby I will miss, and something I probably won't be able to do for some time. I won't go into detail in a public forum, but feel free to add me on facebook if you want to, you can probably find me there. Unless your tinhat hasn't allowed you to join facebook yet ;)
:hugs

Hey Felix, hope it's all for the best.
I could use some chocolate from a single Finnish guy
1f609.png

You never post on FB
1f61d.png

What's with that?

If anybody needs an obnoxious sweary hippy sorta person on FB add me lol
Well I might just have to hook you up then. Might make Punky look bad ;)

I got my fill of posting on fb working with social media integration, but the messenger option is pretty useful.

Punky brought home fertile farm egg... To eat...
They are from his boss... I have had awesome hatch rates from these eggs before, they make their own organic feed... Must resist temptation to fill the incubator!!!!!!!!!
Help! Must hatch eggs!!!!

They are from his boss... I have had awesome hatch rates from these eggs before, they make their own organic feed... Must resist temptation to fill the incubator!!!!!!!!!
you mean you haven't put them in the incubator yet??? :th

Oh, I mean you should definitely not incubate them and put then straight into the fridge and eat them asap!

I'm confused. Help with the resistence, or help with the hatching??

First, you need to hide those eggs from him..... hmmmm..... the incubator makes a fabulous hiding place!

Hide them there for 21 days, and he will forget all about eating them.

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom