Dixie Chicks

Completely forgot to mention this, but my eggs from Meyer got here the other day. I'm now wishing I hadn't ordered the assorted box because I have absolutely no idea what they are. They sent an extra to go along with the 20 I ordered. I honestly wasn't expecting that or for them all to arrive in as good a condition as they did. Had a couple wiggly air cells, but letting them settle overnight did the trick and I set them yesterday. Here's hoping I get something good!

Completely forgot to mention this, but my eggs from Meyer got here the other day. I'm now wishing I hadn't ordered the assorted box because I have absolutely no idea what they are. They sent an extra to go along with the 20 I ordered. I honestly wasn't expecting that or for them all to arrive in as good a condition as they did. Had a couple wiggly air cells, but letting them settle overnight did the trick and I set them yesterday. Here's hoping I get something good!

No list of possibilities? If you post some chick pics, there should be some folks here that can help identify them.

Good luck! :fl

The only list I have is the hatching egg listings on their site and even then there's no way to know if that's all they put in the box. Some of them look like bantam eggs, but they don't list any specific bantam breeds in the bantam assortment. Two of the eggs could be one of 3 breeds, though, and I'm fine with those. They could be Wellsummer, Pendeseca, or Marans. One only has dark speckles on it, so I'm almost certain it's a Welsummer, but the other one is totally chocolate. Lots of variations on brown and one random white egg. They could literally be anything they sell. I'm hoping for at least one Brahma, though.

Sounds fun, I like mystery chicks
I'm going to have to agree since Meyer doesn't sell Turkens.
lol.png

It's like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom