Dixie Chicks

Hi, I have a question. How do I close or delete my BYC account. I don't want to leave an account open that I will Not be using. Do I have to pay to be a member to close my account? I realize paying members get special privileges. Is being able to close account one of them?

sorry to see you go... but PM a moderator or customer service.

deb

I don't think I posted my little poop factories here. Thanks to our dear Ravyn for the eggs, I hatched 13 call ducklings!

:love

Excellent hatch!

That reminds me......when did I put in the current batch of eggs??????

Hummmmm

Huh...I think it was a week back...cool, only two to go,

Oh, for the love of duck! Alaskan, you are contagious!!!
Catching up here and seeing your post reminded me I have a batch of eggs I need to look up when they're due... :he I think a week, maybe? Crud, then they gotta go to the hatcher in a couple days... whoops... :gig

Well that's interesting...
1f633.png

Down to one live scovy egg so I added some random chicken eggs (also a Rouen egg 7 days before those) they'll hatch (maybe) a week after the loner, if it hatches that is.

Oh, no! So sorry! :hugs
Hope it hatches, and the rest too...

Smack those babies!!!

I sometimes ask the kids if they could crack all of the incubating eggs for me....and get live chicks to hatch out NOW. They tell me it doesn't work that way. :confused:

Lookit what I have been up to...
Learning how to make wire wrap Jewelry... been collecting beads and stones for a while with this kind of hovering in the back of my mind....
This is Flourite The wire is aluminum for now while I learn "how to" eventually I will switch to Copper and copper filled wire.... More expensive very much heartier. Then eventually to Silver for some pieces....

quartz... My macro wont focus properly....

tiger eye bead and quarts... still working on how to connect the two

other side

rose bracelet with Pink Tiger eye

I am working up to being able to do Cabochons and other non drilled stones
And wire weaving designs.... No tools except wire cutters and different kinds of pliars.

I just started this week and will go till my aluminum wire runs out. Menwhile I am choosing my source for copper filled wire.... Most likely will choose Parawire.com

One youtube source really likes Parawire.... Another uses copper which i love as well ....

My bench setup is working out smoothly too. Very imporant...

deb

Deb, looks very nice! The gals where I work do some of that stuff. I could send ya some sources. I had a little spool of copper, if I knew where it was, I'd send it to ya. :D

So THIS is where you guys all hide out. I had no Idea. I thought "Dixie chicks," was a thread for southerners. Well now I found ya. What are you going to do about it??? You guys even have Felix drop in, great. Who else is hiding here?

Back
Top Bottom