Dixie Chicks

Deb, looks very nice! The gals where I work do some of that stuff. I could send ya some sources. I had a little spool of copper, if I knew where it was, I'd send it to ya.
big_smile.png

Thanks... No worries on the wire....

Smack those babies!!!

I sometimes ask the kids if they could crack all of the incubating eggs for me....and get live chicks to hatch out NOW. They tell me it doesn't work that way. :confused:

Three weeks does seem like way to long to wait to have the packages open...

deb --

A lot of us here in NM get their metal wires from riogrande.com

square, round, half-round in all sorts of metals and diameters
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou.....
bow.gif

am happily perusing it right now

I used to do lost wax so some of that is poking in my back brain.... Somewhere I have two troy ounces of casting silver.... in a jewlry box in a cupbord in my storage container..... somewhere inside forty feet of household goods.

deb

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou.....   :bow

am happily perusing it right now

I used to do lost wax so some of that is poking in my back brain....  Somewhere I have two troy ounces of casting silver....  in a jewlry box in a cupbord in my storage container..... somewhere inside forty feet of household goods.

deb

Lol!
Our kids just dug out the old nintendo game cube. Only one controller. Where's the other controller? Probably packed in one of the many boxes stuffed in the 'junk room' or in the 'storage closet' when we moved.
DW said she was going to go through all the boxes and throw out what we don't need.
We moved six yrs ago...

Back
Top Bottom