Dixie Chicks

I am grateful that you posted this.....

I have been replaying it in my mind....

Trying to get myself to stop kicking myself.

I have been dealing with more than my usual depression. .. cold rainy summer, all this stuff with my dad, things in life not working the way I wanted....

As a result moving every day has been a true struggle...

As a result I wasn't monitoring all animals as much as I should. ..

So our parrot of 10 years died yesterday...no food.

Haven't been able to stick her in the ground yet....lots of rain.

Oh, my friend!! I am so sorry! :hugs :hugs

I completely understand that struggle with depression and so very sorry things have been extra difficult for you lately... if talking would help, please feel free to post here or msge me if you'd rather...

We are human, we make mistakes... especially when we're stressed for whatever reason, things can get overlooked all too easy...

Store her in the freezer until ground can be dug into... so very, very sorry... :hugs

Hey I thought I might share my latest wire weave project Made of Twelve gauge Eighteen gauge and twenty four gauge wire... the whole thing is approximately four inches in diameter

Its for hanging on the mirror of the car...

mirror dangle 1.jpg

mirror dangle 8.jpg

I wondered where that phrase came from. Alaskan, I have been depressed since early childhood but, had no name for it. I'm sure despite my medication it prevails and I sleep so much as an escape from all the things I can't handle.

There are a few "depression," threads on BYC, and I'm probably on all of them. I also had panic attacks, agoraphobia, and generalized anxiety - thankfully those seem things of the past. I personally think when you get older you don't have the energy to fall apart so often. But sleeping so much has it's pros and cons. One I don't eat much because I'd rather sleep and two, I don't lose any weight because I don't do anything except sleep or sit by the computer.

I wondered where that phrase came from. Alaskan, I have been depressed since early childhood but, had no name for it. I'm sure despite my medication it prevails and I sleep so much as an escape from all the things I can't handle.

There are a few "depression," threads on BYC, and I'm probably on all of them. I also had panic attacks, agoraphobia, and generalized anxiety - thankfully those seem things of the past. I personally think when you get older you don't have the energy to fall apart so often. But sleeping so much has it's pros and cons. One I don't eat much because I'd rather sleep and two, I don't lose any weight because I don't do anything except sleep or sit by the computer.

:hugs

Unfortunately, it is more common than people think... :(

Back
Top Bottom