do cats harm chickens??

I seen a cat stalking my silkies when I lock up my coop at night from outside my chicken run. My cheap bb gun works well it won't kill but stings most dogs have learned to stay away but have not been able to get a clean shoot

recently, a cat attacked my chickens, she killed one of them and injured a couple, Google has always said that cats are no danger to adult hens?? Yet, she attacked three! She was relatively large, too fat, but doesn't look pregnant, and I have always trusted Google so I kinda never tried driving her away 🤷🏻‍♀️ me and the neighbors do give her.food from time to time so I don't think she's starving or
recently, a cat attacked my chickens, she killed one of them and injured a couple, Google has always said that cats are no danger to adult hens?? Yet, she attacked three! She was relatively large, too fat, but doesn't look pregnant, and I have always trusted Google so I kinda never tried driving her away 🤷🏻‍♀️ me and the neighbours do give her.food from time to time so I don't think she's starving or so
Cats kill birds so yes any small breed of chicken or baby chick is high risk .Any attack could cause serious injury or death.There are exceptions of course.Not all cats will kill chickens.It depends on the cat.Cats prefer to hunt small game.

Back
Top Bottom