Do people in southern states like pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vamvakas,I could offer you a bunch of funny stuff about southern food.
I live just outside of Charleston,S.C.,which is known as a "go-to" area by most of the foodie magazines.
We have every type of cusine in the area and Greek is always a popular choice.
Just make sure you perfect a shrimp n grits pizza before you get here!

Just an observation. I'm betting that every single pizza chain started as a mom and pop, somewhere, serving good pizza. Along came a business man and told them they should expand. Then, along comes some brainiac effiecency expert and starts tweeking all of the recipes and techniques, to save a dime here and there. Suddenly, we have chains making garbage pizza that nobody buys, anymore

You're right to a point ,Royd!
People still buy them because they can afford a cardboard crust.
A good pizza with real ingredients can't sell for five bucks!

When I read that Papa John didn't paid a quarter of a million of my hard earned dollars for a sentimental car, that told me that MY money didn't mean a crust to him. I quit giving my money to the freaks and make my own.

x3

Just an observation. I'm betting that every single pizza chain started as a mom and pop, somewhere, serving good pizza. Along came a business man and told them they should expand. Then, along comes some brainiac effiecency expert and starts tweeking all of the recipes and techniques, to save a dime here and there. Suddenly, we have chains making garbage pizza that nobody buys, anymore

We prefer garbage. If we can get it out of a trash can, even better.

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

We need one down here where I'm at. We don't have any family owned pizza places here and as far as I know, no Greek style restaurants at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom