Do you Coupon?

[COLOR=800080]OMG,   You will NOT believe what I stumbled across today at the DOLLAR TREE....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]Kelloggs Crunchy Nut Cereal...   Can you believe it? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]They were in the 13.4 ounce box size...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]FOR a $1   each,  That alone was a SCREAMING good deal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]I just so happened to have a $1 off 3 boxes of kelloggs cereal coupon on me...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]That made the final price .67 a box![/COLOR]

[COLOR=800080]Now it is a SCREAMING GREAT deal....[/COLOR]

Good job. Talk about screaming!!!! I hear it from over there. :)

I need to start couponing again.. :) Good deal Math ace!
My dollar tree has nothing good. :(

the cancan sale is mainly known for it's annoying theme song in ads for the past 35 years. tand 33cent cans of delicious corn...it almost makes me wonder if it's worth it to can corn!?!

cvs anyone? i wait til they send max coupon (usually 30%)
& staples and woot are pretty much the main thing that i check weekly(other than groceries)

how does everyone organise their couponing?

I need to start couponing again..
smile.png
Good deal Math ace!
My dollar tree has nothing good.
sad.png
Dollar trees vary from store to store what they carry. The one I went to today, I don't get to visit to often because it is a couple of towns over from me. However, any time I am in the area, I stop by and see what they have because they tend to be heavy in groceries. You really have to spend a little time at each Dollar Tree to find out which carry what. For example, the one I went to today does not have a freezer section. I have another one out at the airport that does have a freezer section.

cvs anyone? i wait til they send max coupon (usually 30%)
There have been many times when I have scored free or almost free items when I have teamed a CVS coupon from their red machine and a manufacturer coupon. I have learned the value of scanning my card on a weekly basis at CVS... I usually am in there at least once a week because they tend to have the cheapest milk in town.

yes, to cvs! we should post if there is a mail coupon to watch out for...
i don't know about the red machine, though!? and i agree about the rewards and freebies... it kills me when i don't use my $2.oo (or whatever)off coupon!
oh..... i have a small soap box to stand on: apparently the receipts are the worst culprit for that PABA poison stuff... so one should wash hands EXTRA good after handling. and don't let kids play with.

yes, to cvs! we should post if there is a mail coupon to watch out for...
i don't know about the red machine, though!? and i agree about the rewards and freebies... it kills me when i don't use my $2.oo (or whatever)off coupon!
oh..... i have a small soap box to stand on: apparently the receipts are the worst culprit for that PABA poison stuff... so one should wash hands EXTRA good after handling. and don't let kids play with.

The red machine is this machine that looks like a price scanner inside the CVS stores. You scan your cvs card and it will print out store coupons. You should scan your card TWICE each time... You will get different coupons from each scan
big_smile.png

thanks :) i will definitely remind my husband... or, maybe he'll remind me that he already told me all about it :eek:
but, i should tell him to take a stroll in whenever he is in the area of one (i think there are 4 or 5 in the city his office is in)
or does it stop giving you coupons at some point? thansk for the info! :)

I do! Well, me and my mom. I love it, but it is a lot of work. You have to plan a lot! Our state (Ca) does not double either...
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom