Do you have a family member that gets on your nerve?

When I hear the phrase "trailer trash" I think of people who live in filth, drink too much, missing teeth, dirty clothes, no jobs and bad attitudes. I don't think of them as "people who live in trailers".

There was a list up and coming Barbie's once (it was a joke) that had one: trailer trash barbie - too much make-up and black roots growing in with blonde hair. I thought it was funny! And I consider myself at the low end of middle class. I don't think trailer trash term is talking about people down on their luck, but people who blame everyone else but themselves for their luck.

your question would imply that there is only ONE...can i still answer if it is like about most of 'em?

i love 'em all but that doesn't mean they don't make me bonkers.

Got to agree with cwc362 & chickaD, just found out the other day that one of my old bosses (he came across as an arrogant, holier then thou type) who was high up in the community/church was a drug addicted, embezzling, pedophile.

I've seen that happen a lot before--Big Shots gone Bad!! None of us have spotless records but a most of us don't think we are so much above everybody else either. Sweep around your front door is an old saying that is so so true. Also this older friend of mine used to say all the time " Everything blinkin aint turnin" Think about it --so few words -so much meaning
lol.png
-- Wayne

lol I love CB & VL

My favorite skit is with her & I think Lyle Waggoner where she is sitting in a restaurant meets a stranger they say only one word @ a time to each other but they start & end an affair, it wasn't that funny just really well done.

ETA
Sorry to the OP for going so OT

Last edited:
I do too --Have you seen the one about with tim conway and the elephant story. Or the one where robin williams is consoling Carol Burnette at her husbands funeral? Speaking of crazy families-- sometimes you just gotta laugh --even though you want to cry!!!
sad.png

Btw not trying to be off topic-- just trying to lighten things up . Sometimes I think if I hadn't been blessed with a sense of humor I wouldn't have survived a lot of things or been able to deal with family and friends too!! The best therapy sometimes is to vent and blow off steam and then have a great big Laugh!! Sometimes when I'm around a lot of people and want to be somewhere else -- I look around and try to imagine how they would look naked or figure out what kind of animal they look like. Helps me to stay in a good humor- But sometimes they may think i'm crazy because I'm smiling so big!

Last edited:
Maybe the person who started this thread --could imagine what the relative would look like if she had a mohawk or a shaved head ..Maybe that would her get thru it!!
tongue.png

Yep, my Uncle E's wife and her 3 kids (she already had 2 when he married her, and the other one is gettin to be so much like the rest of 'em its mortifyin.) They come over every holiday, and a lot in between, and it makes me physically sick I hate 'em so bad. The kids are spoiled and beyond worthless, and there Ma mooches off everybody, b*tches at everybody when she dont get her way, has the nerve to tell me my critters are disgustin and I need to tie up my Anatolian when she's there (though she has two dogs that jump all over ya, and they are the worst smellin dogs I've ever been around, and I've been around a LOT of different kinds,) tells me to get out of MY OWN house cuz she dont like the smell of the livestock... If she wasnt a woman I'da beat the livin far outta her by now, I've put up with this junk for 7 years (in January) and the next time she tells me somethin I'm gonna tell her to get her stinkin carcass off my land and not come back, I'm gettin sick of it and I aint gonna tolerate her cr@p no more! I mean who the heck does she think she is?

Anywho, sorry for the rant. Really though, I'm decently patient and laid back, and it takes a whole lot for someone to get on my bad side like that.

Back
Top Bottom