Does Metzer farm ship to Canada?

Yeah. It is quiet a steep cost. Hopefully you can find some good local breeders.
I’ve tried looking for some duck hatcheries in Canada, I can only find a couple that do buff orpington ducklings which is what I’m looking for, however they all only do unsexed ducklings :( not sure what I’m gonna do now. I took a look at duckopolis and they have a pretty good variety of ducks for sale, however they only do straight run as well.

I’ve tried looking for some duck hatcheries in Canada, I can only find a couple that do buff orpington ducklings which is what I’m looking for, however they all only do unsexed ducklings :( not sure what I’m gonna do now. I took a look at duckopolis and they have a pretty good variety of ducks for sale, however they only do straight run as well.
That's pretty much all the places around here, yeah. So you have to take your chances and hope you don't end up with all drakes. Or get eggs and hatch out your own. Depending on how these Welsh Harlequin eggs go, I might see if I can find some Buffs next.

Back
Top Bottom