does My Pet Chicken send shipment confirmation and tracking numbers?

Slingha

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 7, 2014
Not sure if this is the right spot for this, but today is supposedly ship day for my new flock from MPC. From anyone's experience, do they send you a notification and tracking number? It's supposed to be exceptionally cold the next 2 days and I dont want them sitting at the post office longer than they have to. Thanks!

Sounds like I should call them today when they open. The reason I need the tracking number is that I work 90 minutes from the house. Need a little lead time

90 minutes is ok for the chicks, frustrating for you! It certainly won't hurt to call the Post Office, even if the chicks aren't there yet, it will give them a heads up. If the post staff are friendly enough they might even call you when your babies arrive.

They funny part is I told my wife that I wanted nothing to do with raising chicks...yet here I am!

Addictive aren't they??? Have you heard of chicken math?
lau.gif

I placed my order on MyPetChicken.com in January with an April 7th ship date. It's 1pm on April 7th and I just received an email saying that my chicks have shipped and a USPS tracking number! So I guess they have started providing tracking numbers now! Yahoo! Can't wait to see my babies!!

You lucky duck! My hatch date was today as well. Still waiting on my shipping confirmation email
barnie.gif

Hmm... I got my shipping confirmation email right after I'd called MPC about my order. Somehow I think they only send the email to you if you raise up an issue.

I'm betting yours are coming on time! The lady I talked to said that only one order would be delayed and that everything was shipped out around 2:30.

Back
Top Bottom