Does the neighbor count as a pest?

I love my little rooster, and he isn't that noisy. He does portect the chickens, even from my husband. Every time my husband tries to pick up one of the girls the roo attacks him, it's actually kinda funny.

Quote:
I think that the only problem people have on this board with rooster crows is that some have to worry that their neighbors will complain. I haven't read any posts on this forum with the actual chicken owner not liking the sound of a rooster crow. Many on this board live in close proximity to neighbors and have to worry that the neighbors are disturbed. Everybody that has chickens or is interested in them does belong on this board even if they don't have or want roosters.

My neighbor can't complain about my roosters my dads the landlord, but they like the roosters and the turkeys and everything else that wanders over there. It helps I give them eggs too.

Some people are must miserable human beings and live to make others feel as awful as they do in their daily lives. Your neighbor is someone who just cant manage to live his life without trying to bring down others. What else explains all these various attempts to disrupt the life you've chosen to live?

not sure if it was mentioned but put up an electric fence I'm sure he will only try to hop your fence one final time before he gets shocked make sure the fence is on your property and if he complains that he got shocked by your electric fence well then you have proof he was trespassing and it takes away his credibility. good luck I know how trying it is to have ... special people in your life .. it stinks. good luck with your neighbor... fort worth .. there are strict laws in TX about trespassing I have family in utopia ... and from what I understand they don't do much trespassing in that area if you catch my meaning

Last edited:
Quote:
I hear if it is left on you property for more than 30 days it is considered abandoned and you can do what ever you want to it. I would donate it to charity, you know one of those ones that come by and pick the car up for you. See what he thinks about that.

lau.gif
Oh he would really hate us then.

I would put up a no parking sign that also said tow away at owners expense.. leave the sign up for a day so he has time to read it and then call a tow company but thats me

Some people are must miserable human beings and live to make others feel as awful as they do in their daily lives

Exactly​

Quote:
Exactly

Yup. In a sense they are doing it to themselves, then covering that by doing it to others. They are already miserable. Sad.

Not that we should not defend ourselves, or take whatever action seems appropriate....

Quote:
If somebody parked their car om my property 2 inches from the house, I would use the car as an extra chicken coop.

I hear if it is left on you property for more than 30 days it is considered abandoned and you can do what ever you want to it. I would donate it to charity, you know one of those ones that come by and pick the car up for you. See what he thinks about that.

the fire dept in murfreesboro wants cars to burn for training purposes, call your fire dept. and tell them you have a car

Back
Top Bottom