Does the neighbor count as a pest?

Quote:
If somebody parked their car om my property 2 inches from the house, I would use the car as an extra chicken coop.

I hear if it is left on you property for more than 30 days it is considered abandoned and you can do what ever you want to it. I would donate it to charity, you know one of those ones that come by and pick the car up for you. See what he thinks about that.

lau.gif
Oh he would really hate us then.

Pictures would be great my boyfriend hunts and has a trail cam! Borrow one or something make sure it is in the right spot. They actually take really good pictures. Set it our when you are not around. Not sure if this would help but if you could buy a voice recorder that comes on when triggered and make sure the beeps are turned off you might could record someone talking other than you or your animals! And that is so harrassement. I cant stand a trespasser. I am very lucky to have good neighbors and we all watch out for each other. I live with my parents but I am very protective of our property we have crack heads and theifs that live around here.

We had a mean dog as well, but the little yippie dog acrcos the street kept coming into my yard trying to fight with my dog. After several months of this my dog bit their dog so we had to get rid of her. The neighbors actually sent their kids over on several ocasions to ask us to put up our dog because their dog was out and they were afraid my dog would do something to their dog. Well, she did and the little dog deserved it.

we had dogs that someone was not taking care of so they would roam around and attacked our neighbors dog on his property. Needless to say if they came back they would be dead. I am sorry but if a dog comes on your property and messes with you or your dog that animals is asking for it!

We have some nasty nieghbors to.We have never been anything but nice to these people since we moved here but they have called the sherif on us about 8 times for nonsence.First it was my kids were cutting there tree limps(absolutly not,my children are were under 8 yrs old at the time and don't have access to tools)
next it was they threw a big rock in there yard and they ran over it with there lawnmower and bust there blaid up (I had a hard time lifting the darn thing and my youngens sure the heck couldn't)
then it was about us throwing dead carcasses in there yard (are you serious why the heck would I want to even touch a dead animal and then throw it in there yard)
The lady cussed my kids out when they went three steps into there yard to get a ball. Saying get the F outa my yard you little
B* (THAT SET ME OFF)
It goes on and on I'm telling you.The sherif even said last time he came out that these people are just trouble makers and there waisting there time and tax payers money.Said we should file a harrasment claim.We keep to ourselves and have not done ANYTHING to these folks.
We aren't the only ones they do this to(the neighbors on the other side of us has always had problems with them)
They have no trespassing signs up and cameras and electric fences to zap the sumB's.
We lost abunch of chickens last year and I think it was our nasty neighbors because they hate our chickens and there was NO evidence at all to say predator other wise.Everything was locked up tight.Now I have a lock on the barn and camera out there and haven't lost one since.GO FIGURE!
I just think when poeple are so unhappy they just want to make everyone else unhappy to

Quote:
Some dogs bark all the night, but this is widely accepted, because they are "dogs".

Some people, including many on this board are paranoid about roosters crow.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE ROOSTERS IN GENERAL, AND THEIR CROW you have no business on this board.

Without roosters there would be no chickens.

Also roosters help to protect their hens from predators and often lay down their life for their flock.

Is it that difficult to comprehend?

Back
Top Bottom