Does your farm have a name?

Creekwood Farm

We live in the woods, up the hill from the creek.

When I was in college, I lived in the "big town" of Mobile, Ala. I lived in Creekwood Subdivision there.

I guess the name just stuck.
smile.png

we are Shadow Paints Miniatures... we raise Shelties, Mini horses (SQ) we show quite a bit with both the minis and the dogs.. well the dogs do agility, and we do almost everything with the minis!! we almost had to sell everything tho, this fall has been real hard on us. but, thanks to a awesome hay guy, we have managed to keep everyone fed and happy. now hoping that in january i can start paying the hay guy off......

No official name here. Still trying to think of the perfect name. We live on 1.5 acres and raise chickens, ducks and guineas. Technically can't be called a farm. Live in the Pine Barrens of NJ, development is called Brotherton Acres (former reservation) My uncle suggested Fowling Around. I think it's cute, but not exactly the "perfect" name. Any suggestions are welcome.
big_smile.png

well we are not a true country farm but i sure am a suburban egg and chicken farm....................LOL

Silly Slice of Heaven is our farm name!!!
Hence the name
<--------------------- Sillystunt

so it's my slice of heaven and i am silly sooooo silly slice of heaven just worked!

TLC Farm which stand for "The Loony Coop Farm" no reason other than the fact that everything on our farm is just a little off the wall.

Back
Top Bottom