Dog attack and who saved the flock **Graphic PICS** He didn't make it

I'm so sorry. I read through all the posts, and really thought he'd could pull through.
hugs.gif
He certainly was a very brave turkey.

my condolences on your loss
well dogs are good but people who accepted the responsibility of caring for the dogs needs. i would be partial for letting the dog live if i can shot the owner .. ask your self why did they not able to keep their chickenz around a chicken killing dog? i would have animal control up there immediately and find that dog cause it had been fought off and when found (where the dog has been hidden by its owners) it will be damaged and immediatly demand it be destroyed owners fined and remittance made for 15-20 years of organic free range eggs meat and offspring. maybe they will learn.

I am deeply sorry for your loss! I hope your poult walks in his tracks and does him proud! You also need to exercise extreme caution at this point, it has been my experience that once a dog tastes blood it WILL return for more! It will come down to your flock or the dog...
Here in PA it's legal to shoot one attacking your flock. I lost a large number of birds over 20 years ago to a dog and it continued to return until the neighbors moved.

Back
Top Bottom