Dominique "sport" genetics

Is there an average number of bars that are typical?
Idk, I just agree it’s different, that’s all. I don’t know if it has to do with the recessive white gene or not. I know in the heterozygous form it can be expressed in weird ways but don’t know if it does this in barring.

Idk, I just agree it’s different, that’s all. I don’t know if it has to do with the recessive white gene or not. I know in the heterozygous form it can be expressed in weird ways but don’t know if it does this in barring.
She almost looks like the male homozygous version of barring, which theoretically should be impossible because females can only have 1 barred genes, where males can have 2 or 1

She almost looks like the male homozygous version of barring, which theoretically should be impossible because females can only have 1 barred genes, where males can have 2 or 1
Hmm, now you have me questioning myself. 😂 This bloodline I couldn't follow the typical gender markers, I swore 2 were boys out of 3 and all were girls.

I'm almost positive it's a girl. All the same characteristics as the 2 girl hatch mates and the 3 girls from my last round of eggs from the same birds.

Maybe a little late to show darker coloring in comb like my boys because of it's lighter coloring, if that's a possibility?

IMG_20220722_090305.jpg

He absolutely hates me trying to take a photo and has become my little wild child 😂

This is the best I could do, brought him inside and wrapped him up. 😂

IMG_20220722_090250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom