don't know if she will make it through the night! Need Help NOWWWWW!!!!!

Not so great. I have given her the cream stuff and her crop filled up again. she stinks and can't walk I have only fed her some eggs but um... Yeah I massaged her with a warm bath she won't eat or drink. I think I am going too do that again when I felt her crop last (about 1 hour ago) there was like Idk small h are things in it which was weird I only fed her some scrambled eggs. And other the n that it was like memory foam.

IMG_20180104_202539.jpg sort I dn't replied I am super busy here. I will keep you more updated.
Oh I'm she hurled this up... I am not sure what it is when I massaged her do you think I. Could have hurt her?
I feel very bad!!!

You may be dealing with both impacted and sour crop at the same time. The anti-yeast cream will only deal with the yeast, not the impacted contents. It's catch 22. As long as the crop is impacted, the yeast will keep colonizing the contents.

You need to give your hen some oil to help break up the impacted contents. Massage after each dose of one teaspoon of coconut oil. You may need to repeat the process several times before you will feel the contents begin to soften and go down into her digestive system. It may require several hours devoted to giving the oil and then massaging the crop.

If the contents remain like "memory foam" after about three rounds of oil and massage, you can give her a stool softener such as Dulcolax. Or a generic docusate sodium. Let it work for an hour and do a massage. That ought to finally make the impaction break up.

Then you need to continue the yeast treatments for a full week.

Okay so I have given her olive oil and massaged her for 1/2 an hour. (I think) I have given her about 1/2 a tsp of the antifungal stuff. Her crop has been getting softer but there is weird turtle hard stuff in it it has gone down a little since this morning. That's it th anks!!!

Now she is having trouble breathing. She sounds like if you have any or form in your throat. Agendas been breathing heavily ever since she came in but now I can hear somthing. i just thought She Was Hot But... If There Is something Wrong with her lungs there's nothing no can do.

Now she is having trouble breathing. She sounds like if you have any or form in your throat. Agendas been breathing heavily ever since she came in but now I can hear somthing. i just thought She Was Hot But... If There Is something Wrong with her lungs there's nothing no can do.
My heart is breaking for you. Watching you go through this is hard, you obviously care so much for your chicks. I am really sorry this seems to be going downhill for her.:hit
Following this I have learned a lot, I am still new to this and don't know if I would even begin to know how to do everything you have done.

thanks so much.:hugs

She is doing a little better now I think. Her crop is going down. She still breaths funny. And she is huuuunnnnggggrrrryyyyy!!! I gave her broth (I know... Cannibalism and all that stuff) but it is homemade and has lots of nutreance in it. She WAnts To Eat Solid Food And I Might Try Giving Her Scrambled Eggs. I am not sure if she is going to make it. But I Wont GIve Up Unless I Know she is Suffering. Thanks for not just saying cull her and giving me great tips!!!

Back
Top Bottom